Sunday, March 14, 2010

My how she's grown!

Little Miss Kadri is now three months old, and I can't believe she's already doubled in size from when she was born - as far as her weight that is! She's still so little and fun, but she's so much bigger than when she was born. I can't even believe it! Here are a few photos documenting her growth.

This is a photo of Kadri when she was ten days old.

Here she is within a few days of being one month old.


And a photo from a few days after we celebrated two months old with her.

Finally within a few days of her turning three months old.

As an afterthought, I'm not sure I want to know what Tim was doing to elicit this response from Kadri!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so adorable!!

Tennille said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't wait to hold her.