Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kadri's Blessing

We blessed Kadri on the first Sunday in March. Most of my family made it for the blessing (other than my brother, who is on his mission in Brazil, and my brother's-in-law, probably just because they are bums! :)) and Tim's sister and her family came as well. It was super fun to see all of them, even if it was a fast, furious and short trip for most of them! We are so grateful they all came. Here are some photos of the festivities.

Here's my little brother feeding Miss Kadri.

This is my four-year-old niece changing Kadri's diaper - she can't wait until she gets a new little brother or sister!

I had to share this one! Kadri is really a smiley baby, but when I bring out the camera the smiles suddenly stop! I'm grateful some awesome photographer was able to get this picture this weekend!

This is Kadri in her blessing dress, which is the dress I was blessed in, which was purchased by my Grandma Strupp. The pretty white blanket was made for Kadri by her Aunt Shiree.

Family photo!

Kadri SANNE and her namesakes - Grandma SuSANNE and Aunt Rox'S'ANNE.

Kadri and her cousin's who made it for her blessing.

Kadri with her aunts and uncles who made it for her blessing. (I just realized we didn't get a photo of Kadri with her grandparents who made it for her blessing. Oops! Maybe Tim will photoshop something!)

And we finish off this post with a picture of lunch, which was oh so good! I think we'll be having it again at the next family gathering when Tim and I are hosting the meal - Baked Spaghetti!

1 comment:

Mak said...

Yay! Thanks for posting the pics. She is so adorable and you are looking great!

It sounds like a good time was had by all at the blessing. Keep the pics coming!