Friday, February 6, 2009

Janice Kay "Jan" Drinkwine Brewer... Really???

It's no joke. Those are the for real maiden and last names of Arizona's new surprise governor. Tim says her first name should have been Sherry. He he!

But really, I had the surprise of my day today when I checked out the Arizona Secretary of State website and found that there was suddenly a strange, and very much less feminine face than Ms. Brewer's on said homepage, posing as the Secretary of State. "What happened to Jan Brewer?", I asked myself. I surely did not remember voting for a new Secretary of State in the November elections!

The problem with me is I don't watch enough T.V. or check out enough of the national news on-line! I had no idea that Barry (Barak Obama) had tapped into Arizona's gubernatorial electorate for his Secretary of Homeland Security! Thus, Jan Brewer became Arizona's new surprise governor! Tim knew though! Why doesn't he tell me these things... Hmmm...

No comments: