Friday, February 27, 2009

I need a vacation!!!

One of these days I need to get around to telling the "Tail of Rusty". The dog we adopted and a month later we gave, back, but it will not be this day. I don't know where the pictures of Rusty are saved.

Anyway, I am in need of a vacation! Fortunately I have one coming up! Next week my boss is going to Rome for a week and while he's out of the office, I am playing hookie! Tim and Howie and I are going to make the long trip to cold Idaho for a few days, and it's gonna be great!

I have discovered in the last couple of weeks, that when my boss goes on vacation, it's not always a happy thing. UGH!! He is already really busy, all the time, and before he goes on vacation it just gets worse! He's been trying to fit in every client possible before he goes and get as much work out the door as possible. Which is great! That is one of the things I do like about my boss - he takes very good care of his clients. But the thing is, he has been packing his days full of client meetings and not having enough time to review the files we have done work on and therefore we have been scrambling like mad for weeks straight to try and keep ours heads and his heads above water! The other day I even began to think the piles on my desk were getting so high that people wouldn't be able to see me when they looked into my office from the hallway! It's pretty ridiculous!

So, the point of all this rambling is that I need a vacation and I am taking it! Watch out Idaho, here I come! And Tim and Howie too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad you have a vacation coming up too! Have a safe trip and ENJOY!!