Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh Baby!

Okay everyone, as promised, here come the pictures of me and my big baby belly. The belly is much bigger than the baby! Based on the measurements at my ultrasound last week, baby is only about 2 pounds 6 onces - skinny little thing! So, here's the 29 weeks prego belly!


And, for a special treat, here are some of the favorites from the ultrasound!

This is Squirt Baby's foot. Who do you think he/she takes after?
Dad?
Mom?
Big Brother?

What a profile, huh? Now who do you think he/she looks like?
Dad?
Mom?
Howie? Any takers?
How about those skinny, little legs? Who does Squirt Baby get those from?
Tim?
Kira?
Howie? (I'm thinking if Howie gets any votes, it will be in the skinny, little legs category!)

And, finally, to finish off this photo heavy post, here are a couple more of my favorties! Sorry I didn't include any pictures of my ovaries or anything - they don't excite me as much as these others!


5 comments:

Erin said...

Yay, what a fun post! You look great at 29 weeks Kira! You are getting close to the end here. Well, 10 or so weeks to go but you are more than halfway done! So, you got an ultrasound, did they peak and tell you what it was or were you not wanting to find out? It is amazing the pics they can get off these ultrasounds these days. That one of your babies face, amazing! Looks cute, can't wait to see them when they finally make their appearance!

Tennille said...

So, why is it we don't know boy or girl? They should have told you at that appt.

Shaunie said...

I think you are keeping a secret. I think it is going to be a cute little BOY! You look awesome! The picture of the baby's face is priceless.

Aiden and Josh said...

Those are Great pictures! I am also going to guess the gender of the baby. By the last 2 pics, it looks like a boy to me. If I'm wrong, i am sorry!! Great pics though! You look so cute and not as big as you feel. :)

Tennille said...

Shaunie, I have no idea who you are, but I have thought boy all along. So I think you are right.