Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Photo Post

Yesterday was a busy day. Not only did we take Howie to the vet, but I also had Tim give me yet another tutorial on how to get the pictures off the camera and on to the computer. Hence, today I am doing some catch-up blogging.

These are just a few pictures of some of our activities from March and April (mostly March).

Tim and I at "Thunder in the Desert" airshow, which was totally awesome and worth the crowds, dust, walking, sun and very minor sunburn thanks to my Coppertone Sport SPF 48 sun block! (Also, Aunt Kim, we know that wearing sunglasses damages our blood, but there was an awful lot of sun that day and we didn't wear them the whole time!)





My very awesome birthday cake and my even more awesome birthday party guests. (I love the blue eyes on those munchkins!)



And finally...as if you hadn't guessed...Howie pictures!

Who needs Barbies or baby dolls for playing with their hair, when you've got Howie in the house? I think with a little more gel he could have passed for a puppy Who down in Whoville!

1 comment:

Shaunie said...

Happy (belated) B-day Kira!

Howie is such a good sport to sit still for you. After 1 1/2 years I still don't like to pet my poor dog.