Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

Welp, Tim and I didn't really do much for Halloween this year. We went grocery shopping for the first time in almost four weeks, but we didn't bother buying any candy to hand out because I was pretty sure we weren't going to have any trick-or-treaters. I was right. The doorbell didn't ring once, which was a little disappointing. It was our first Halloween in our first house and I couldn't even talk my sister into bringing her munchkins over for some Halloween goodies! Oh well.

Tim and I did go to Hollywood video and rented a couple of movies - not so much scary because I don't do scary movies - using a giftcard I got at a bridal shower, I believe, and they were pretty intense! We rented "Premonition" with Sandra Bullock and watched it for Halloween and it was enough intenseness for me for a while! Then later in the week we watched "Red Eye". I'd seen it before but it still made me so nervous at some parts that I couldn't watch!

Anyway, we did dress up our little Howie for Halloween (not that anyone saw him in his costume since we had zero (0) Trick-or-Treaters). He was a super-cute, if not fierce, Pirate Puppy. Here are a few of my favorite photos!


Howie and Scallywag Tim


In this picture he looks a little bit stealthy and pirate"ish".


Here he just looks humiliated about the costume we made him wear. Poor sad Howie!


And this is how he felt about his hat!

Finally, just for kicks and giggles, and because I think they are the cutest ever and deserve to be adored, here are a few pictures of our nieces and nephews in their Halloween attire!


The Sandall Coven (Stephenie Meyer's Edward Cullen has nothing on these vampires!) and Spider Man to save the day!


The Harry Potter gang - Hermione, Harry and Dobby!


A Butterfly and Iron Man!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, cute little Howie. I must admit though, it makes me laugh a little to see a pet dressed up. But I'm glad you had some fun with Howie. Sorry you didn't get any trick or treaters. And your nieces and nephews all look so cute in their costumes. I loved the different themes they went with!