Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Miss Kadri-cakes turned three in December. I believe I promised my mom that I'd get photos of her birthday posted within a week. Well, that didn't happen, but in my defense it was a VERY busy and exhausting week.

The birthday girl requested pink presents, and pink cake with pink frosting. So we delivered.


She was actually asleep when I got home from work so I had time to arrange her presents nicely.


She ended up starting in on four different cupcakes before we managed to sing to her and have her blow out her candles. Actually, she had cupcakes for dinner that night. Only for her birthday will I let that happen.


We didn't have any birthday guests for her actual birthday, but this little man sure is handsome and drooly these days, as you can tell from this photo.


She likes her present. The markers lasted less than a month because I couldn't convince her to put the lids on when she was done with them. I have since discovered dry erase crayons. She also drew all over the chalkboard side with her markers because she is going through the terrible threes and refuses to listen to or obey her parents.



Kadri playing with her birthday presents - Candyland, dinos and lollipops.

That's it for the "Official Party." Now for the unofficial, "Unbirthday Party" that my mom sent for the weekend when my sister and her kids made it to our house!

Party goers. They are pretty cute!

 She's a party animal!
 Kadri loves her Very Fairy Princess book from Aunt Janelle and family.
 I think she likes it!
 Love the cheese face smile!
He definitely liked his present.

Thanks for the party in the box, Grandma Philips! :)

4 comments:

Nichole Vollmer said...

Looks like you all had some fun! I love that Kadri is a mini replica of you!

Cassie said...

Kadri looks so big! And so does Teo! I am glad Ethan is not the only one going through "terrible threes." It looks like she had fun!

Unknown said...

What a cute family! I love Kadri's curly hair. I don't think the two's are terrible like the three's are.

Unknown said...

Oops. That unknown comment is from Sister, sis-in-law, or Aunt Natalie.