Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty little peasant girl

So I took Courtney shopping at the outlets in Anthem this last weekend. While there I met up with my high school friend and her husband and their five-month old. Since we both have babies, somehow we ended up in a baby clothing store, and while we were there I found a little dress and matching head scarf that I couldn't pass up. We put them on Kadri for Sunday, and someone made the comment that she looked like a little peasant girl with her cute dress and head scarf and her bare feet. She sure makes a cute peasant girl though. What do you think?

This is the best photo of the dress itself. Kadri is really wiggly these days. It's hard to get a good photo sometimes.


This is the cutest photo of Kadri in the dress - although a little blurry. She was moving.


Just look at those blue eyes! Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

She is an adorable little peasant girl!!!!!!