Thursday, May 20, 2010

A quick brag on my girl.

It's been about a week ago that the story I'm about to share occurred. Why, one may wonder did it take me so long to share this story? Because I don't get enough hands free time when I'm home in the evenings to do much blogging. I have a five month-old after all!

Well, here is the brag: My five month old managed to get from her tummy to sitting all by her little onesie last Wednesday! She's so rad! The disclaimer: It was totally an accident and I'm sure it will be quite some time before the feat is repeated. All the factors in the universe of our living room just happened to line up at that point in time: She was on her tummy, she was scooting backwards like she tends to do, she found just enough resistance from my foot or from grabbing the rug between her toes, and ba-da-bing ba-da-boom! She was sitting up. Without any real assistance from me.

Finally, someone did mention to me the other day that my blog doesn't change often. This is true. I don't deny it. However, as mentioned before I have a five-month-old. And blogging takes too long with one hand. At any given time I usually have four or five blogs I intend to post sloshing around in my head. Sometimes they just spill out of my head before I find a chance to blog them. What can a mommy do?

No comments: