Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Elder Cody Michael "Dork Brother" Philips

My brother isn't really a dork. But of course I wouldn't ever tell him that! What kind of older sister would I be?

Well, my favoritest brother that has outgrown me so far left for Brazil yesterday to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm going to miss that kid! I don't even live in the same house as him anymore and I miss him. Explain to me how that works, because I'm not sure I get it.

This is a picture of my very handsome brother in his suit. He's going to break a lot of hearts in Brazil, for sure, but the Brazilians beauties are just going to have to deal with that as best they can. I informed Elder Philips a long time ago that I have reserved exclusive rights to hand-pick my future sister-in-law, and since I won't have any opportunities to get to know the Brazilian chicas, they are out of the running. Poor, sad girls. : (

No comments: